15 Quotes About Being Positive
1. “When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.” – Tony Robbins
Negativity will disappear when you are positive and count your blessings. Your fear will disappear when you are positive and count your blessings. You’ll also experience more positivity, which will make your life even better.
2. “In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.” – Les Brown
You can’t let a couple of bad minutes ruin the rest of your day. Every minute is a new opportunity for positivity. Use each minute wisely and strive for positivity in each moment, despite what happened in the minutes before.
3. “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” – Eckhart Tolle
Counting your blessings will provide you with a solid foundation for more blessings to come. Positivity leads to more positivity, creating a beneficial cycle in your life.
However, if you count all the negative aspects of your life, you will be adding more negativity to your life. It’s important to remember that what you focus on will come back to you, so stay positive.
4. “Think about every good thing in your life right now. Free yourself of worrying. Let go of the anxiety, breathe. Stay positive, all is well.” – Germany Kent
If you think of the good things in your life, you will feel more positive. You won’t worry as much, and your anxiety will decrease. Breathe deeply and stay positive, as Kent explains.
5. “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.” – Wayne Dyer
Try changing the way you view things when you feel everything is bad. A lot of the time, it’s all about how you view things. When you start thinking better, the world around you will improve.
6. “People deal too much with the negative, with what is wrong … Why not try and see positive things, to just touch those things and make them bloom?” – Thich Nhat Hanh
Stop putting so much time into dealing with problems if you feel you’re constantly dealing with them. Don’t worry about what’s wrong; focus on what’s going well. Find the good in each moment and focus on that instead of the negative.
7. “A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world; everyone you meet is your mirror.” – Ken Keyes, Jr.
Everyone lives in the same world, but their mindset makes it different. People will seem loving to you if you have a loving personality. A hostile personality will, on the other hand, make the world seem hostile.
You are reflected in the world. Whatever you want to see in the world, make sure you can see it in yourself first.
8. “The best thing to do when you find yourself in a hurting or vulnerable place is to surround yourself with the strongest, finest, most positive people you know.” – Kristin Armstrong
When your world seems to be crumbling or closing in on you, think of the positive people in your life. Spend your time with them when you are feeling vulnerable, as Armstrong explains. When you do this, you will become stronger and more positive, too.
9. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.” – Zig Ziglar
Your thoughts will flow more freely if you are positive. You will be more creative and open-minded, and you will come up with new ideas.
When you are negative, your thoughts will be limited. Your abilities and skills will be hampered. You can accomplish far more when you are positive than when you are negative, as you can see.
10. “It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.” – Robert H. Schuller
Positive thinking is much more powerful than negativity. Through it, you’ll gain strength to overcome obstacles, and your mind will be freed from thoughts that hinder you. Remember that one positive thought can overrule many negative ones next time you feel negative.
11. “It is important that you recognize your progress and take pride in your accomplishments. Share your achievements with others. Brag a little. The recognition and support of those around you is nurturing.” – Rosemarie Rossetti
The act of continuous bragging may be too much, but a little bragging is okay. Your achievements will allow you to show your pride, and others will be able to see your success as well. Getting support will make you feel good, and it will make you feel even more positive.
12. “Much of our pain or misery in life stems from our own outlook towards the situation. A paralyzed person can also be happy, so can be a financially poor family.” – Amit Ahlawat
Negative thoughts can cause you more pain than necessary. Try to find positivity instead of thinking about how bad a situation is. No matter what obstacles or setbacks you face, you can be happy.
13. “I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves.” – Louise Hay
Although you can’t control everything, you can control your thoughts. Not every problem can be solved. However, you can change your thinking to work with the problem.
You’ll be able to find a new solution this way. This will be your guide to overcoming whatever obstacle you face. If you can do this, the problems will disappear on their own.
14. “Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better.” – Harvey Mackay
You can’t just say you are a positive thinker. You have to live that way, too. People who are positive thinkers behave positively.
You will become a better person and be able to accomplish your goals more easily. You will bring positivity to the lives of the people in your life, too.
15. “You’ve done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination.” – Ralph Marston
Every time you’ve faced a hardship, you’ve managed to get through it somehow. You can do the same this time. Keep a positive attitude and keep looking for new opportunities.